Starting a new life abroad gives the family many challenges and new experiences. We know how difficult it is to settle in a new country and we will provide an exclusive welcome pack, taking into account all your and your family's needs to help you start a new life in New Zealand in an organized, peaceful and safe way.
Our Welcome Package includes the following services:
- Intermediate enrollment in a New Zealand educational institution;
- Follow up to the institution on the first day of class;
- Intermediate the reservation and issuance of tickets;
- Intermediate the contracting of mandatory international student and/or visitor insurance;
- Airport reception and breakfast;
- Transfer to accommodation;
- Auckland city tour;
- Visa application: subject to additional fees.
The pack also includes help and guidance on the following activities:
- Lease of residential property with a contract of at least 6 months;
- Contracting of electricity, telephone and internet companies;
- Purchase of furniture, fixtures and household appliances and any other small purchases, including grocery purchases;
- Purchase of SIM card for cell phone;
- Car purchase;
- Bank account opening;
- IRD number application;
- School visit and school registration for the children;
- Purchase of uniform and school supplies for the children;
- 6 months of help with clarification of doubts in general and guidance to help with the adaptation process in this new country and new culture so you can feel comfortable and welcomed.
Personalized Package: Thinking about meeting your needs according to your profile and aspirations, Vida Feliz also offers you the option of putting together your own package of services. Choose the services according to your needs and request a quote.